FOR THE HARVEY CEDARS BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
November 3, 2017
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. To the best of my knowledge all requirements of the State Sunshine Law have been met.
Pursuant to the applicable portions of the New Jersey Open Public Meetings Act, adequate
notice of this meeting has been given. The schedule of this meeting of the Board of
Commissioners of the Borough of Harvey Cedars is listed in the notice of meetings posted on
the bulletin board located in the Borough Hall and the Borough’s website and was published in
the Beach Haven Times on Dec. 15, 2016 and the Asbury Park Press on Dec. 10, 2016.
4. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES held on October 17, 2017
5. ORDINANCE #2017-27 SECOND READING
AN ORDINANCE OF THE BOROUGH OF HARVEY CEDARS, OCEAN COUNTY, NEW JERSEY
AMENDING CHAPTER XIII ENTITLED “ZONING” AS IT PERTAINS TO OCEANFRONT IMPERVIOUS
Proof of publication is on hand and the ordinance has been posted.
Motion to adopt or other action
6. RESOLUTION: BILLS for payment
7. PUBLIC PROPERTY USAGE REQUESTS
8. TOPICS OF INTEREST
9. PRIVILEGE OF THE FLOOR
10. MOTION TO ADJOURN