FOR THE HARVEY CEDARS BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
November 21, 2017
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. To the best of my knowledge all requirements of the State Sunshine Law have been met.
Pursuant to the applicable portions of the New Jersey Open Public Meetings Act, adequate
notice of this meeting has been given. The schedule of this meeting of the Board of
Commissioners of the Borough of Harvey Cedars is listed in the notice of meetings posted on
the bulletin board located in the Borough Hall and the Borough’s website and was published in
the Beach Haven Times on Dec. 15, 2016 and the Asbury Park Press on Dec. 10, 2016.
4. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES held on November 3, 2017
5. ORDINANCE #2017-22 SECOND READING (re-adoption)
AN ORDINANCE OF THE BOROUGH OF HARVEY CEDARS, IN THE COUNTY OF OCEAN,
NEW JERSEY, PROVIDING FOR IMPROVEMENTS TO 85th AND 86th STREETS LOCATED IN THE
BOROUGH AND APPROPRIATING $250,000 THEREFOR, AND PROVIDING FOR THE ISSUANCE
OF $250,000 IN BONDS OR NOTES OF THE BOROUGH OF HARVEY CEDARS TO FINANCE
6. RESOLUTION - cancellation of taxes due to erroneous tax assessment
7. RESOLUTION - authorizing the implementation of employee Flexible Spending Accounts
8. RESOLUTION - Revenue Insertion - JIF grant for Police Re-Accreditation
9. RESOLUTION: BILLS for payment
10. PUBLIC PROPERTY USAGE REQUESTS, if any.
11. TOPICS OF INTEREST
12. PRIVILEGE OF THE FLOOR
12. MOTION TO ADJOURN