FOR THE HARVEY CEDARS BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
December 19, 2017
1. Call the meeting to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. To the best of my knowledge all requirements of the State Sunshine Law have been met.
Pursuant to the applicable portions of the New Jersey Open Public Meetings Act, adequate
notice of this meeting has been given. The schedule of this meeting of the Board of
Commissioners of the Borough of Harvey Cedars is listed in the notice of meetings posted on
the bulletin board located in the Borough Hall and the Borough’s website and was published in
the Beach Haven Times on Dec. 15, 2016 and the Asbury Park Press on Dec. 10, 2016.
4. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES held on December 1, 2017
5. RESOLUTION: Authorize transfer of funds
6. RESOLUTION: Award contract for Solid Waste & Recycling
7. RESOLUTION: Authorize filing of appeals & complaint forms with Count Tax Board
8. RESOLUTION: Approve certified list of volunteers for LOSAP program
9. RESOLUTION: Designate depositories for 2018
10. RESOLUTION: Designate legal advertising agencies for 2018 (official newspapers)
11. RESOLUTION: Designate interest charges for delinquent taxes for 2018
12. RESOLTUION: Authorize cancellation of balances less than $10.00 for 2018
13. RESOLUTION: Authorize agreement with County for supplies & traffic light maintenance
14. RESOLUTION: Authorize the Cash Management Plan for 2018
15. RESOLUTION: BILLS for payment
16. PUBLIC PROPERTY USAGE REQUESTS:
17. TOPICS OF INTEREST
18. PRIVILEGE OF THE FLOOR
19. MOTION TO ADJOURN